Water now working

Gosh, you are right...clean forgot about the plumbing.

Back to work tomorrow.
My last post which was in no way offensive as have been some posts above has been removed ,, Is their a reason mods??

Sponsored Links
I suspect they decided to remove any direct reference to some particular religions, to avoid rattling the cages of all the extremists out there, on both sides! Remember the Danish cartoonists?

There is a case for censoring ignorant hate-mongering, although censorship of debates like this adds to dis-trust of the media etc.

---------------------------------- F I N -------------------------------------

I suspect they decided to remove any direct reference to some particular religions, to avoid rattling the cages of all the extremists out there, on both sides! Remember the Danish cartoonists?

There is a case for censoring ignorant hate-mongering, although censorship of debates like this adds to dis-trust of the media etc.

---------------------------------- F I N -------------------------------------
:LOL: Funny I was just pointing out the very danger's of inciting hatred Which other's have done and reminding everyone that this is a plumbing forum, The mods must be sympathisers :confused: ;)

-------------------------------FIN ;) ------------------------------------------

Fair enough removing any incitement to ridicule a particular religion - for which I apologise. I hope the mods will allow this though in memorium:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back