Water now working

D

dextrous

Hi, Newbie here, so be gentle with me. I have a problem with my plumbing, can you help? Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Please supply your credit card number, security code and expiry date to continue.

Sponsored Links
Let me explain the phenomenonenomenomenomenon.

I have a mixer tap in the bathroom. When I turn the cold water on, I get cold water. When I turn this off and turn the hot water faucet, I get hot water. But, here's the stange thing, when I turn both the hot and the cold on, I get warm water. What am I doing wrong??

Please supply your credit card number, security code and expiry date to continue.
Is it going to cost me much. BG has quoted me £15000000000000000000000000.45+VAT(at the new rate which the man told me was 99.34209%). Must be cash in used notes - he said this was greener since I would be recycling old paper.

Does this sound fair?

after 3 nano-seconds of heavy thinking it is my considered opinion that you are covertly gathering intelligence on non-tax paying wetbacks to submit to the Inland Revenue. If you have nothing better to do on a grey, miserable, thoroughly British spring afternoon i suggest that you waste several hours of your precious time reading the nonsensical drivel on "wet feet". Shame on you!

Al qaeda sympathisers - go to hell

Actually, as a military outfit dedicated to defending religious values against a foreign invasion, one might have a little sympathy for the aforementioned organisation.

Here we go...

Mass murder is apparently acceptable in a war.

Nano Thermite...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back