Water now working

Sponsored Links
if you are passionate about your beliefs you are at liberty to go where you choose and die for them.

I suspect that members of Al Q are indeed passionate about their beliefs, and choose to go where they choose and die for these beliefs...

I think you can buy medals on ebay now. Much more convenient.

if you are passionate about your beliefs you are at liberty to go where you choose and die for them.

I suspect that members of Al Q are indeed passionate about their beliefs, and choose to go where they choose and die for these beliefs...

I think you can buy medals on ebay now. Much more convenient.

A i was talking about your beliefs

B i've been awarded my own medals legitimately, thanks

Sponsored Links
Al qaeda sympathisers - go to hell

Actually, as a military outfit dedicated to defending religious values against a foreign invasion, one might have a little sympathy for the aforementioned organisation.
One might do, if they would change their concept of "collateral damage" entirely aimed at civilians (of any faith including their own) being their sole method of "defence"

and on foreign soil
You mean we are on foreign soil, good point.
But then it begs the question, if we didn't like how they were running things why go and meddle in their country?
Sort your own **** is what I say? Or is there a different motive?
I'm sure if you think about it you already know the answer to both questions.
Temp. signature: :rolleyes:
I hate hater's, who for the info. they receive, on the stupid and lying media hate other's ;) :D .

10 Downing Street has the answers to all your questions.

drop them a line

WAy ahead of you on that.

Was one of the millions in protest at the invasion of IRAQ and Afghanistan,
They listened right? :rolleyes:

10 Downing Street has the answers to all your questions.

drop them a line

I did, in the form of an 'e'petition sent there asking for Afghan withdrawal. Their reply last week was that it was necessary for UK soldiers to be there to stop Al Q organising another 9/11. But because 911 is a big lie, so the UK military action is based on this big lie. The US decided to do military aggression against many Middle-Eastern countries, which is their typical behaviour, but in some ways it isworse for the UK to side along with the US to such a great degree, much more than other EU countries. To be an aggressor is maybe a sin, but assist an aggressor with a questionable cause that is not even your own, is even worse!

Anyway, if you are going to invade a country, at least do it properly, and make it part of your own country, offering citizens all the wealth and benefits and rights of your own people, just like the US did when they invaded Hawaii!

I guess an 'endless war on terror' in Hawaii might have spoilt a few honeymoons...

Gosh, you are right...clean forgot about the plumbing.

Back to work tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back