Water now working

Sponsored Links
Al qaeda sympathisers - go to hell

Actually, as a military outfit dedicated to defending religious values against a foreign invasion, one might have a little sympathy for the aforementioned organisation.
One might do, if they would change their concept of "collateral damage" entirely aimed at civilians (of any faith including their own) being their sole method of "defence"

Al qaeda sympathisers - go to hell

Actually, as a military outfit dedicated to defending religious values against a foreign invasion, one might have a little sympathy for the aforementioned organisation.
One might do, if they would change their concept of "collateral damage" entirely aimed at civilians (of any faith including their own) being their sole method of "defence"

and on foreign soil

Now, about my water problem :confused:

Let me explain the phenomenonenomenomenomenon.

I have a mixer tap in the bathroom. When I turn the cold water on, I get cold water. When I turn this off and turn the hot water faucet, I get hot water. But, here's the stange thing, when I turn both the hot and the cold on, I get warm water. What am I doing wrong??

I have tried to resolve it by taking account that I live in the anti-antipodes by reversing the hot and cold connections and turning the trap upside down. Although the water now goes through the plughole in completely the opposite direction than before, the problem has changed as well. When I turn the cold tap on, it's hot and when I turn the hot tap on it's cold. But here's the really really strange thing - when I turn them both on the water is now luke cold :confused:

Sponsored Links
this is getting serious. you may now require bi-directional faucets with anti-gravity drip-ends combined with a contra-rotating cock for the outlet.
do you have a reverse flush toilet? if so you may also require a cleansing operative.

The aforementioned militant / religious organisation came to prominence with a leader that was recruited, trained and financed by the CIA. If fact, no-one had really heard much of them until the Nanothermite explosions brought down 3 buildings in the US.

And before you ask who could have got access to the foundations of these buildings to plant these explosives, bear in mind that the owner of the security company that looked after these buildings was no less than GW Bush's own brother! It stinks.

I think that many people can not deal with or face up to the reality that their own government could possibly be behind / involved in a mass murder of its own citizens. Yet any intelligent government or military leader knows that the lives of those US citizens were no more important than the lives of the 250,000 civilians that were deliberately killed in Japan by the US atomic bombs, to present just one example.

Al Q are therefore small fry in comparison.

AXEL which planet are you on?

DEXTROUS how's your cock? you did realise that it screws in easier with a little lubricant?

Planet "I don't trust the media or the government's versions of events, especially the US government and countries that are mysteriously inexorably involved with them."

I do not like big men with weapons, be it Al Quaida recruits or US or UK or UN soldiers who have chosen to pick up a lethal weapon with the intention of using violence / bombing / death as a way to influence politics / economics / religion / culture in certain regions of the world, especially considering all the big oil money involved. USA has only 10% of world oil left; Islamic countries have most of it so it suits the US well if they can present those Islamic countries in a poor light.

Wait till the gas runs out.

All those RGI's will have to move to Iran to find work!!!

Planet "I don't trust the media or the government's versions of events, especially the US government and countries that are mysteriously inexorably involved with them."

I do not like big men with weapons, be it Al Quaida recruits or US or UK or UN soldiers who have chosen to pick up a lethal weapon with the intention of using violence / bombing / death as a way to influence politics / economics / religion / culture in certain regions of the world, especially considering all the big oil money involved. USA has only 10% of world oil left; Islamic countries have most of it so it suits the US well if they can present those Islamic countries in a poor light.

OK, you live in london, the capital of a democratic country, so i assume you enjoy the freedom of speech and expression which that permits. and i expect you enjoy the benefits of living in a capitalist economy. these priveleges exist courtesy of the hundreds of thousands who died in 2 world wars to safeguard democracy for future generations. if you are passionate about your beliefs you are at liberty to go where you choose and die for them. if you aren't willing to do that you are just another armchair philosopher
i think you will find that the next gallon of petrol you buy was sold on the open market

this subject does not belong on this forum

Mods, help, hijack alert on a "mass destruction" scale. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

your water should be passing 'fine' by now

sorry again about the war thing. i didn't start it.
It's all running ok now. I've discovered that if I turn off the combi and also the stopcock (which moves so much easier now I've applied "I can't beleive it's not butter"), that I no longer get any warm water. Hoorah. Thanks so much for your help - I know that I've appreciated it even if my new sparring friend, Frank, doesn't.

Missing you already

if Frank was Earnest he'd be schizophrenic instead of paranoid

i fully appreciate that my help has been of no value whatsoever, and for that you can be grateful.

on the positive side, there is usually a 'plus' (+) sign

parting is such sweet sorrow, but Gunga Din gets to play the Last Post.

it was good for me, too.

PS i've thanked you several times now and you're running up a substantial tab. you did mention it 'pays a lot'

Mods, help, hijack alert on a "mass destruction" scale. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it was your original 'signature' that initiated the 'war' debate.

You would have been better to put sympathisesr'e of all terrorist's,Dex. ;)

The Bush clan would have been included then aswell :rolleyes: .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back