Pyronix Enforcer not arming after battery change

You would probably be looking at in excess of 100 notes +VAT. Maybe slightly less if you took a service plan with someone.

Drop me a PM

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
yeah all the correct batteries and all installed correctly. i.e. the keyfobs light up and the door sensors and PIRs all light up as expected. it's just that they are still listed as low battery in the control panel. I've even checked some of the batteries with a multimeter to confirm they are ok.

There hasn't been any notification that a restore is required, just doesn't set for some reason. The only menu I can enter with the code I have is the user menu.

Would running something like a walk test prompt the system to realise the sensors were all ok?

Usually the fault would clear when typing user code in after fitting the new batterys. U sure u changed the right ones ? Could try a walk test see if they actually work

Have you tried a total down power ? Open panel pull out the psu plug , open the control panel battery compartment, unplug it , then reconnect ….?

I haven't tried that, what would the expected result be from that? Would it require reprogramming? Would it reset back to factory settings or just be a soft reboot?

Thanks

Not been able to try walk test yet. Is it something that could trigger the siren at all?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back