Zion and the Art of Armageddon

The man being shot was a Vietcong soldier out of uniform.
Maybe not good of me but that shot reminded me of a Ukraine village that welcomed the Russian in and then turned on them managing to kill a number. I thought thanks to the famous photo - oh no. Then Russians later go around looking for particular people.

Sponsored Links
Dunno what you are on about noseall
It's not difficult to understand.

My home page (PC) is a series of news articles from a huge variety of news sources. You can usually tell the ones from The Wail without even clicking the article - due to the gammon enraging headline and subsequent opening few lines.
I bestow it upon myself to read past the moron grabbing info' so that I can educate idiots (like yourself) on this very forum.

Last edited:
The US have announced that they have paused a shipment of heavy weight munitions to Israel. Big bombs mentioned elsewhere and some mid weight ones. Some of the cash advance was said to refresh iron dome missiles. Odd as they are Israeli joint developed with India but there are signs that they have also sold them to Israel but it appears they can make them themselves. Suppose they have to be paid for who ever produces them.

Wording though. They don't want Israel to attack Rafar. They have seen no clear plans for ensuring civilians are not harmed.. Double talk. Don't attack. Look after the civilians .......................... From the defence secretary.

Sponsored Links
It's not difficult to understand.

My home page (PC) is a series of news articles from a huge variety of news sources. You can usually tell the ones from The Wail without even clicking the article - due to the gammon enraging headline and subsequent opening few lines.
I bestow it upon myself to read past the moron grabbing info' so that I can educate idiots (like yourself) on this very forum.

Well your an idiot than noseall

Spending yer time trawling through the wail on line in order to post it up to some one who does not read the wail and has no interest in reading the wail

Jeez us wept Nosealls mission :giggle: seeking enlightenment via the wail what a fruit cake

Miller has had a long spout He usually says nothing when asked about Gaza This time he indicate the US has appled pressure, maybe more changes to weapon supplies. Also pointed out the obvious - an attack on Rafar will totally screw up aid deliveries. So far they are not happy with any of the truck numbers that have been achieved and have always asked for more, As the figure of 500 has been achieved in the past this puts this aspect into perspective.

The illegal use of US weapons aspect. They have repeated asked Israel to reduce civilian deaths and are not happy about the results. Still too many. They have their dept that looks into illegal use etc. Reports say Israel is the only country where the results from these have to be passed by Blinken. From some one who claimed to have been involved in this area.

Gaza and West Bank and the ICC, Not within the ICC's jurisdiction. Bit odd really as a number of things Israel do are clearly outside of what an occupying country can do to the occupied. Interesting to consider weapons supply considering this. US just veto anything that comes up via the UN security council and disregard UN comments which are always law based. Loads of them.

Sponsored Links
Back