Neff Oven (B2ACH7HH0B) LCD/Calibration problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a strange problem with a 2.5 year old neff oven Model: B2ACH7HH0B.

It's LCD display went, though i could still use the oven via wifi.

I had extended warranty and the company replaced the lcd unit/control board and now the screen works, however, on power up, the following appear on the display.. CALB then quickly SCAN, then quickly BASE, then PUSH St followed by 02, then PUSH St again followed by 03 - this goes on until it gets to 06 then it says PUSH F1 then 02, then PUSH F1 then 03 etc all the way to 06 and then it goes back to PUSH F1 and 02 to 06 again and repeats.

The warranty company say its in calibration mode but have no idea what to do, so are basically writing the oven off.

The engineer tried pressing everywhere and turned both dials randomly to get it to change but it just keeps cycling.

Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Is that a neff engineer or an someone an insurance backed warranty company have sent. Seems a bit ridiculous to be saying a 30 month old oven cannot be fixed without offering you a replacement.

Its all a bit odd, the warranty company (not neff) say they cant get Neff in to sort it as it would then invalidate their warranty ??? So, declared it unrepairable and offered me a replacement, which of course I will accept, just seems daft if its just a case of pressing a few keys to calibrate/sync things.

I would have got the engineer to put the old control unit back as that was still working over wifi, but it got damaged.

I have the same issue with this same oven only I purchased a programmed operating module to find out although I can purchase the test stamp to carry out the calibration of the touch screen, Neff (BSH) won’t release any instruction on how to do it for ‘health and safety’ reasons. They say I need to pay one of there engineers to visit and do it. This is like purchasing a new remote for the tv from the manufacturer only to find out I now need to pay one of their engineers to come out and give me the instructions on how to link it to the tv. Any help with this would be great if anyone has any ideas at all.

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for your reply, unfortunately I’ve searched and searched Google and utube extensively and cannot for the life of me find the answer on how to cali rate the touch screen. I’m assuming the sequence of press 02, 03 etc is a code for the sequence of buttons that need to be pressed when calibrating the touch screen but Neff have told me they won’t release that information, I’d be happy to pay someone to show me I just refuse to give bah anymore of my money after paying well over £100 for the part so far. It all feels like a bit of a con.

Thankyou for your reply, unfortunately I’ve searched and searched Google and utube extensively and cannot for the life of me find the answer on how to cali rate the touch screen. I’m assuming the sequence of press 02, 03 etc is a code for the sequence of buttons that need to be pressed when calibrating the touch screen but Neff have told me they won’t release that information, I’d be happy to pay someone to show me I just refuse to give bah anymore of my money after paying well over £100 for the part so far. It all feels like a bit of a con.
If it's any consolation it happens with many appliances not just Neff. Who supplied the part, if it was Neff send it back and say it was faulty and ask for a refund. Have you asked any local appliance repairers if they are aware of what needs doing

Last edited:
If it's any consolation it happens with many appliances not just Neff. Who supplied the part, if it was Neff send it back and say it was faulty and ask for a refund. Have you asked any local appliance repairers if they are aware of what needs doing
Thank you, I have spoken to a few local repairers and they didn’t know either unfortunately. I actually bought it through a 3rd party (I have a trade account) so it’s a bit difficult to return it. I’d try to recoup most of the costs by selling it on eBay but not sure if it would sell due to the issues I’ve mentioned as it would only be of any use to a BSH engineer.

Did the first engineer try asking Neff.
"I actually bought it through a 3rd party (I have a trade account) so it’s a bit difficult to return it" can the supplier get any info from them.

Hi, yes to both and got the same answer from Neff, they won’t supply the information and say I have to pay to have one of there engineers out to calibrate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back