DIYNOT book club. What book are you reading at the moment?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As per the title, what book are you reading at the moment. Hardback, paperback or kindle?

I've just restarted something I had a while ago. To hell and back by Niki Lauda.

Finding it hard to concentrate at the moment though, what with that bird from the Pussycat dolls flashing her flange all over the place on Strictly in the background! :rolleyes:

DB8405F7-2385-450E-968E-4A80BB12E2F6.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As per the title, what book are you reading at the moment. Hardback, paperback or kindle?

I've just restarted something I had a while ago. To hell and back by Niki Lauda.

Finding it hard to concentrate at the moment though, what with that bird from the Pussycat dolls flashing her flange all over the place on Strictly in the background! :rolleyes:

View attachment 260058

I recently watched the film "Rush" about Nicki Lauda and James Hunt's rivalry; excellent film. The bit where they shove a long metal tube in Lauda's lungs is horrific. Poor fellow.

James Patterson 'The Noise'.

I have about 8 novels to read. I'm saving at least two/three for a holiday Canada on the 16th.:)

Aquanaut - Ric Stanton.

His perspective on the Thai cave rescue.

Currently reading Fahrenheit 451. First time I've read in a couple of years - bizarrely, I have read less since I started working from home.
But making an effort to read more so just bought a new Kindle, and downloaded almost all the Terry Pratchett books, which I started reading when they came out in the 80s.
Going to read again, as so many people still quote from them and I can't remember them now.

Currently reading Fahrenheit 451.

Good book but why are you reading it now? It is prescient of the current time, what with all our history being eradicated.

As we approach the 40th anniversary of the Falklands War - "One Hundred Days - by Admiral Sandy Woodward"

Sponsored Links
Back