Zion and the Art of Armageddon

I thought the point of a thread was to discuss the topic but you constantly choose to attack me.
You are caught in an infinite loop of regression with one of the trio of trolls (TOTs), or group of bullies (GOBs). They take turns, or hunt in packs. Either way, you'll never shake them off...

Sponsored Links
You are caught in an infinite loop of regression with one of the trio of trolls (TOTs), or group of bullies (GOBs). They take turns, or hunt in packs. Either way, you'll never shake them off...
They're determined to sit in the cave and stare at shadows on the wall...maybe they can be enticed into the world beyond with a bottle o' Newcastle Brown and a bag of crisps?:unsure:

I thought you only played out of a Sunday evening now

Then take your ball “Thread” back

But they believe it to be true, so do not see it as a lie; quite the opposite. They've seen the light, heard the word and are determined to bring The Truth to the world whether they like it or not.
Seen the light you say

Sponsored Links
Seen the light you say
That's how they'd put it, yes.
You cannot take religion out of this conflict, whether you believe in it or not.
It's been an ideological battle for 5,000 years.

That's how they'd put it, yes.
You cannot take religion out of this conflict, whether you believe in it or not.
It's been an ideological battle for 5,000 years.
I see

In 1974, Israel gets into a peace treaty with Egypt & released all the lands back that it has earlier captured.

1979, I travelled round the Sinai in 1976, if you haven't watched the sun rise from the top of Mt Sinai, you haven't lived.

1979, I travelled round the Sinai in 1976, if you haven't watched the sun rise from the top of Mt Sinai, you haven't lived.
If you haven't seen the sun rise on Mount Bromo. You haven't lived.

that a fact, is it?

Pretty much in your case

Blimey let’s all
Look forward to the next war and peace long cut and paste essay on some subject :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have you thought about getting a job with the Samaritans help line ?

May be not ? The suicide rate would go up as callers lose the will to live ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back