What are you having for breakfast?

I had a hankering for a fried egg sandwich but with no hob I had to dig out the fishing stove and cook an egg Al Fresco. Bloody 'andsome - the smell of a petrol powered fry-up took me right back to my fishing days.

IMG_1523.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I had a hankering for a fried egg sandwich but with no hob I had to dig out the fishing stove and cook an egg Al Fresco. Bloody 'andsome - the smell of a petrol powered fry-up took me right back to my fishing days.

View attachment 342420

Ghetto brekkie (y)

Should take a dump in the border too, for that real outdoorsy vibe (y)

I hope that tastes better than it looks!

Scrambled eggs on toast again for me. I’m limited to what I can cook in my half-kitchen.

IMG_1601.jpeg

Sponsored Links
More porridge for me.

The Doc told me my cholesterol was up last time I had my bloods done. Partly, he said, due to being an old fart.

The latest Tony Hancock experience was on Wednesday and I was told they would be in touch Friday at the latest if the reading was still raised.

I haven't heard anything, so am hopeful.

Meanwhile, I still have the cough left over from the chest infection and I had another UTI in NZ, so that needs thorough investigation. Trouble is, it's so difficult getting a sodding appointment.....you have to ring at 08:00 and if you're lucky, you are quick enough to get one on the day. If not, you have to ring again the next day. No ringing up and asking for an appointment and being given one in the near future....

This changed during COVID.

Beware being told it will change back to "normal" once COVID is over.

It never did.

More porridge for me.

The Doc told me my cholesterol was up last time I had my bloods done. Partly, he said, due to being an old fart.

Was watching a programme about health recently, forget which one. They were saying that porridge mops up cholesterol as it's digested.

Didn't realise it was such a wonder food. Then got me thinking if that's true, why are the Jocks lucky to see their 50th? :giggle:;)

Was watching a programme about health recently, forget which one. They were saying that porridge mops up cholesterol as it's digested.

Didn't realise it was such a wonder food. Then got me thinking if that's true, why are the Jocks lucky to see their 50th? :giggle:;)
Oat bran is one of the elements of my breakfast's. 1/4 of a cup mixed with 1/2 cup 50/50 mix of musilie and granola. lubricated with anti-Cholesterol drink.

took twelve months of that and no cheese butties, no butter, no Pizza's. That reduced my cholesterol level to a point where the Doc was happy (that's when they got concerned about my Prostrate).

Sponsored Links
Back