The Weather Today is...

Sponsored Links
The Eagles, Hotel California.
In his own words, Anderson said:

It’s not plagiarism. It’s just the same chord sequence. It’s in a different time signature, different key, different context. And it’s a very, very fine song that they wrote, so I can’t feel anything other than happiness for their sake, and I feel flattered had they come across that chord sequence.

It’s difficult to find a chord sequence that hasn’t been used and hasn’t been the focus of lots of pieces of music. Harmonic progression—it’s almost a mathematical certainty that you’re gonna crop up with the same thing sooner or later if you’re strumming a few chords on a guitar.”

Hotel California is glorified lift musick.

Sponsored Links
Sunlight breaks through cloud.

Blossom glowing with gladness

Fresh breeze, summers herald.
IMGP5572.JPG

"Opinionated weather forecasters telling me it’s going to be a miserable day
Miserable to who? I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts"

Fritz Walter, captain of the World Cup winners in 1954, always enjoyed wet weather after contracting malaria during his army days. I'd prefer a clear day but it's better than the heatwave due to come this summer.

Crazy atmos in t'air today: total silence. Not a peep from the birds who've sought safe shelter elsewhere. No reception from the radio, at all. Only the odd car scooting past to break the tranquil alarm of an impending deluge that's just starting to pour. I can feel static in the air and no doubt it'd stick to the wall if i wasn't bald as an egg. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back