Texecom premier elite 24 revert to part set?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I disarm the alarm, is it possible to have a part set suite automatically select? For example you enter your house, however the garage is still armed, unless you then fully disarm the panel?

Sponsored Links
The easiest way is using areas and you just disarm area A the house and not area B and have separate code.

For example I arm areas A, B and C if its not armed using quick arm but my user only disarms A and B when I come back in, and use a separate code for area C (area C is my outside sheds/ garage).

There are other options, but depends on what you have and how you would like it to work and how stupid you want to make it.

I do it a slightly different way (to keep it simple for the wife) and I'm using quickarm with tags.

I have my outside sheds on a 24 hour zone, if I need access I just omit the zone and reinstate once finished. Obviously it all depends on how often you want access, I only go in the sheds probably once a week so I present the fob, press 9, then use the up/down to omit the zone.

Sponsored Links
There are lots of ways to achieve this.

You could have the garage on auto rearm after 30 minutes say so it gets disarmed and 30 minutes later it is automatically rearmed and you haven't needed to do a thing, this has other side affects if you like. User has access to areas A and B, House A, garage B.

Each solution has implications, the first required 2 user codes, the other requires you to omit zones, and my last one requires a delay before its rearmed.

There are other ways so it gets armed quicker, think the auto rearm has to be at least 2 or 5 minutes long but its involved.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back