South African says, it's Apartheid

Sponsored Links
Today, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) [is considering] whether Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza.
And evidence submitted by South Africa claims "acts and omissions" by Israel "are genocidal in character because they are intended to bring about the destruction of a substantial part of the Palestinian national, racial and ethnical group".

And the case highlights Israeli public rhetoric, including comments from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as evidence of "genocidal intent".

Under international law, genocide is defined as committing one or more acts with the intention to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.

UK Foreign Secretary Lord Cameron told a committee of MPs he was "worried" Israel may have broken international law in Gaza.

BBCnews.co.uk

Sponsored Links
Pot, kettle, black springs to mind :rolleyes:
Is that the right analogy? Or would it be better to say that the country that literally spawned the term and managed to end it is probably the best qualified to identify it elsewhere.

And why bolding the black bit?

Is that the right analogy? Or would it be better to say that the country that literally spawned the term and managed to end it is probably the best qualified to identify it elsewhere.

end it or turn it around ? and not to mention tribe against tribe
What is it they sing at political rallies Kill the Boer

Yeah and it only took them 46 years!

I would have thought the reason for putting the word black in bold was obvious.

Imagining that the ICJ will be staffed by people who think like Himmass.

Now we have people like lord Camoron adding their two penneth. :rolleyes:
If that was supposed to be a subtle reference to me, I'm flattered that you think the ICJ judges might think along the same lines as me.
But I think you over-estimate me.

THFC's little racial joke. :rolleyes:

Yeah and it only took them 46 years!

I would have thought the reason for putting the word black in bold was obvious.
But get there they did.
Israel has operated an apartheid regime for the last 75 years, and no sign of them getting any where nearer to equality.

But you can't explain in words why you put 'black' in bold? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back