Signs of the Rwanda threat working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of all deportations were halted by legal challenges, we need to leave the ECHR to have any chance of removing failed asylum seekers.
Despite that, UK has the third highest rate for forced removals in Europe.

The chart below shows the European countries which reported the highest number of enforced removals between 2021 (the earliest comparable data available) and 2023. Over this period, the UK rose from the sixth to third biggest enforcer of removals in Europe.

View attachment 342168
Does France count the ones they put on boats to England?

Sponsored Links
Irish ministers quickly admitted that their allegations about the spike in border crossings were not, and could not be, "data-based".
The evidence is circumstantial. There has been an increase in people applying at the HQ in Dublin rather than at ports and airports.
come here to me, it was all a load of b@llox, so it was.

Zero evidence they are coming from N.I.
If an illegal immigrant manages to get to England,why on earth would they want to travel to N.I.
In N.I. they would stick out like a sore thumb, if an asylum seeker wants to go the Republic they don't need to travel through Britain or N.I.
You are such a twisted individual
Why are you lying?

They are going from GB to,NI then crossing border into Ireland

“many are leaving Britain and entering the Republic of Ireland by crossing the checks-free border with its U.K. neighbor, Northern Ireland.”

“Although Britain and Ireland have maintained a Common Travel Area for the past century that gives British and Irish citizens freedom to live and work in each other’s countries, police-operated passport controls still operate on the Irish end of U.K. flights to check the right of non-European Economic Area nationals to enter. Crossing by vehicle or train from Northern Ireland has grown increasingly popular once Irish authorities started tightening rules on letting U.K. asylum seekers on to Ireland-bound aircraft

That’s rich from the forums biggest proven liar
It is noted NWGS does not address the point I made.

And you obviously like the website as they promote antisemitism
Are you saying politico is anti semetic?

Please provide the evidence to support your silly nonsense

like your mate JC
I can’t stand Corbyn, he is a self righteous ideologue with a cult following.

Yes, a cult following just like your Brexit hero Boris Johnson who you adore

Sponsored Links
I did say this. And I think it's a reasonable good idea if Rwanda fails.

"The prime minister's remarks were seized on by the Irish media along with a satirical commentary on GB News by Jacob Rees-Mogg, little noticed in Britain, which gloatingly suggested that the solution to the problem was to accommodate the UK's asylum seekers in a disused army barracks on the Irish border."

Yes, a cult following just like your Brexit hero Boris Johnson who you adore
You just keep proving what a liar you are lol. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve Slated Boris

And Politico stand by Ben Shapiro‘s work, so clearly another reason you’re a fan

I did say this. And I think it's a reasonable good idea if Rwanda fails.

"The prime minister's remarks were seized on by the Irish media along with a satirical commentary on GB News by Jacob Rees-Mogg, little noticed in Britain, which gloatingly suggested that the solution to the problem was to accommodate the UK's asylum seekers in a disused army barracks on the Irish border."
If only the French had thought of that... oh wait.

You are such a twisted individual
Why are you lying?

They are going from GB to,NI then crossing border into Ireland

“many are leaving Britain and entering the Republic of Ireland by crossing the checks-free border with its U.K. neighbor, Northern Ireland.”

“Although Britain and Ireland have maintained a Common Travel Area for the past century that gives British and Irish citizens freedom to live and work in each other’s countries, police-operated passport controls still operate on the Irish end of U.K. flights to check the right of non-European Economic Area nationals to enter. Crossing by vehicle or train from Northern Ireland has grown increasingly popular once Irish authorities started tightening rules on letting U.K. asylum seekers on to Ireland-bound aircraft

You understand the Irish gov. have admitted they have no evidence to back this up. There are plenty of reasons People present themselves at the Dublin office rather than immigration. Not to mention how did they all get matching tents?

Their article wasn’t particularly well received

Notchy uses antisemitic websites to promote his narrative.
you really are pathetic.

Youve hunted the internet and finally come up with a 7 year old, totally obscure article.

Notchy uses antisemitic websites to promote his narrative
It is not an anti semetic website

Poor NWGS is desperately trying to smear me, but merely makes himself look a fool.

Poor chap

You understand the Irish gov. have admitted they have no evidence to back this up. There are plenty of reasons People present themselves at the Dublin office rather than immigration. Not to mention how did they all get matching tents?
They don’t have the data to back up the 80% claim.

That’s different to what your post indicates.

Just because they don’t have the data doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

you really are pathetic.

Youve hunted the internet and finally come up with a 7 year old, totally obscure article.
I’m taking that as a compliment from you lol.

There’s more listed, Bernie Sanders.

The credibility of Politico is none existent. Please try harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back