Scaffolding for free .....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Two sections with a length of 10 meters.
Kwikstage scaffolding system.

Need strip and remove.
Rawtenstall, Lancashire area.

Sponsored Links
Stick it on ebay and give the proceeds to charity.

Oohhh, I can be round in 2 minutes - its only 500 yards down the road.

But what would I do with it......... lol

Sponsored Links
Call the scrap lads then. Not a multi-millionaire that lives in a mansion.

If I were you I'd be very careful in giving away that which isn't yours.

The kicking he was getting was inhumane. :mrgreen:

where in Rotty?
got a pic?

has the owner been notified!?

I can put it on Freegle if you are legally entitled to dispose of it.

Not so much a kicking - more like mauling by a dog that has NO teeth.
The no teeth dog showed himself up- hence - why his posts were removed .
No probs though.
I would have gone and picked up the scaffold today- but had to 'pass' on it --because of the comments certain people made .

What those people dont realise though- is that it is not uncommon for people to give things away at all. I do it often.
I have a large amount of that scaffold myself anyway--i would have just added the bits to what I already have .
Seeing I have no problem with space at my workshop- it would not have been a problem to store it

Regarding the scaffold-- sometimes all a person wants is to get on with his life and return to normal after having work done --and so- if advertising something- all they get is total messers who umm and arr and dont turn up to take things away- it really is a lot of hassle .

NOW- thanks to you profane boomholes- the person wanting rid of it may be stuck with it ( I hope he has moved it on though).

Always amazes me just why certain people who dont want a certain thing- are objective to someone who does want it.

That is British thinking though -most times .
I may I add- was the only person who said would take it away- and yet- for the sake of being a boomhole- you kyboshed it for the guy .

So- there you have it --I hope you are proud of yourselves .

Regarding Joe nothing -- hope you enjoyed staying in all day - causing problems and conflict on this forum.
What a very sad way to live .
Sunshine outside moonfaced Joe indoors .
Very sad indeed.
ok- of to wedding reception now -
Everyone have a lovely evening .
Regards,
pete

No probs though.
I would have gone and picked up the scaffold today- but had to 'pass' on it --because of the comments certain people made .

What those people dont realise though- is that it is not uncommon for people to give things away at all. I do it often.
I have a large amount of that scaffold myself anyway--i would have just added the bits to what I already have .
Seeing I have no problem with space at my workshop- it would not have been a problem to store it

Regarding the scaffold-- sometimes all a person wants is to get on with his life and return to normal after having work done --and so- if advertising something- all they get is total messers who umm and arr and dont turn up to take things away- it really is a lot of hassle .

NOW- thanks to you profane boomholes- the person wanting rid of it may be stuck with it ( I hope he has moved it on though).

Always amazes me just why certain people who dont want a certain thing- are objective to someone who does want it.

I may I add- was the only person who said would take it away- and yet- for the sake of being a boomhole- you kyboshed it for the guy .

Regarding Joe nothing -- hope you enjoyed staying in all day - causing problems and conflict on this forum.
Very sad indeed.
Regards,
pete

I've ridden 30 miles on my bike actually.

Don't get upset because you proved (yet again) that you are really Walter Mitty. We understand mate - just up the dose. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No probs though.

Very sad indeed.
Regards,
pete

I've ridden 30 miles on my bike actually.

Don't get upset because you proved (yet again) that you are really Walter Mitty. We understand mate - just up the dose. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back