Pyronix Enforcer fob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have 2 x KF4-WE fobs for a system that was already installed in my new home which don't seem to be working.

On fob 1
When I press the set or unset or I buttons there seems to be no response on the fob or the control panel. When I press button II the fob lights up green for a moment but nothing seems to happen in the control panel.

On fob 2
When I press any button the fob flashes green a few times then flashes green and red for between 30 - 60 seconds then flashes red a few times. The control panel doesn't do anything.

Is there a way to test a key fob? I don't have the engineer or master user codes, only a user code for the alarm.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Your user code may be setup as a manager rather than a user on the panel. Push D, enter your code, navigate through the menu to see if you can find edit users and see whether the fobs are there already or can be added.

Thanks - I don't get that option to edit users with the code I have.

Sponsored Links
Even though I probably can't fix it, does it sound like the fobs have been forgotten from the system and need re-added?

Fobs don’t normally disconnect themselves from the panels but inadvertently someone might have pushed the fob buttons in a sequence to put them into relearn mode.

The fobs can be locked if u press top and bottom buttons together for 5 seconds or so, may be the issue with fob 1. Other one sounds like it needs re learning

The fobs can be locked if u press top and bottom buttons together for 5 seconds or so, may be the issue with fob 1. Other one sounds like it needs re learning
Thanks. I tried that but didn't seen to make a difference. I had thought if it was locked no lights came on until it was unlocked?

Fobs don’t normally disconnect themselves from the panels but inadvertently someone might have pushed the fob buttons in a sequence to put them into relearn mode.
Would changing the batteries cause it? Otherwise I'm guessing I've managed to do it when trying to get it to respond.

In assuming the flashing red and green light is probably it in pairing mode?

Are they the ones with the little flap in the back for the battery or the ones that u have to take fully apart to get to the batt?

Try taking it apart and take battery out and put it back in. Make sure to screw it down. Ive had issues before when changing them. The II button is right where the battery terminals are so could be poor connection

So just to come back to this in case it's helpful for someone else. I eventually managed to get access to the master code and for some reason, although i only had 2 fobs there were 5 users set up as fobs. I'm not sure if what looked like pairing mode on the fobs was actually some kind of error code but once I deleted them all I was able to add them again as new users and all is working properly again.

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back