Pro-Palestine Protests

Sponsored Links
Filly is unable to tolerate the fact that there are many people who oppose racism, apartheid and genocide.

He has put himself in a difficult position where he feels he needs to defend the indefensible.

Filly is unable to tolerate the fact that there are many people who oppose racism, apartheid and genocide.

He has put himself in a difficult position where he feels he needs to defend the indefensible.

The irony :LOL:

What sort of words do you use when you defend what happened on October 7.
And Israels enemies that treat women as 2nd class citizens and murder children?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What sort of words do you use when you defend what happened on October 7.
And Israels enemies that treat women as 2nd class citizens and murder children?
Saying both sides are at fault is not supporting 1 side

You are silly to ask me what words I use

For something I don't do.

Which I expect is the reason you didn't quote any.

You are tying yourself up in knots trying to find a nefarious reason for the fact that I object to racism, apartheid and genocide.

You are tying yourself up in knots trying to find a nefarious reason for the fact that I object to racism, apartheid and genocide.
Yet you don't seem to attach these words with Israeli enemies.

Why is that John?

I object to racism, apartheid and genocide.

You'll love Israel then John, the most racially diverse country in the Middle East, 2 million arabs co-existing with Israelis, 1.5 million of them holding Israeli citizenship and enjoying the same rights as Israelis.
Genocide? the population of Gaza has flourished from 800,000 to 2.2 million in a little over ten years.

Well done Israel.

Well done Israel.
Why is it then that loads of other countries want to change the current set up? ;) Must admit a clearer message from the US would strengthen that but it is what they are saying,

So come on Filly why is this the case?

Why is it then that loads of other countries want to change the current set up? ;) Must admit a clearer message from the US would strengthen that but it is what they are saying,

So come on Filly why is this the case?

By current 'set up' I assume you mean Netanyahu, yeah I can dig that, too right wing, too pro West Bank settlements, happy for the Palestinians to have fractured governments preventing any form of solution progressing.

Other than that, most of the western world want and need Israel to flourish, I say need because the fall of Israel would be the beginning of the fall of the western world.
If the peace talks fail today US are demanding Qatar expel the Hamas leadership, it's why Qatar have suddenly taken a back seat in the negotiations, they know they're on shaky ground.
Most middle east countries will in the next year or two co-exist peacefully with Israel. Unless of course Iran, backed by Russia and China get their way.
That's why the US must back Israel regardless of who is in power there, they know that if Israel falls, the axis of evil and terrorism wins.

By current 'set up' I assume you mean Netanyahu, yeah I can dig that, too right wing, too pro West Bank settlements, happy for the Palestinians to have fractured governments preventing any form of solution progressing.
Fair enough but why is there a need to interfere? It has nothing to do with Palistinians having a "wonderful" life or the fact that they don't is rammed down their throat daily? There is no reason to wonder about the long term results of that? The recent uprising as bad as it is isn't the first one.

Then comes Israeli views especially it seems in the younger end age groups also other groups of them. Long term politics don't have an effect on the views of the population?

Well er
what’s Starmers take on this Gaza caper than
Do you know ? Are you in the loop ?

Do you agree with his stance ?

Are you asking people to vote for some one who may be possibly ignoring genocide ( you say ) and is likely (?) to be the next PM ???

Dare say he is weighing up the loss of some Islamic voters / hamas supporters may be ??

Bit of a conundrum ??

Sponsored Links
Back