Post removed

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder why fake blond butch body post no longer here. First time I have seen a post I started removed. Going up in the world I is

Sponsored Links
There are people in this country, on this forum that think Trump is great.

These people live amongst us

Sponsored Links
Lots of posts are deleted because they don't comply with the narrative and sometimes because they breach the rules.
Nature of a forum, nothing you can do about it.
You will have ellal spouting rubbish about pollution left right and centre and one comment challenging this being deleted immediately.

You will have ellal spouting rubbish about pollution left right and centre and one comment challenging this being deleted immediately.
I think you will find those posts are made by ignorant trolls...

So why pick on moi to make your opinion heard?

Oh that's right, you're one of that sad group :rolleyes:

I think you will find those posts are made by ignorant trolls...

So why pick on moi to make your opinion heard?

Oh that's right, you're one of that sad group :rolleyes:
He’s right though.

Lots of posts are deleted because they don't comply with the narrative
Conspiracy theorists are on here spreading misinformation and trying to push their agenda with endless logical fallacies and trolling.

It is true, those things do not fit the narrative.

The spreaders of misinformation will of course be on shortly to claim forum bias…..oh look here is NWGS doing exactly that :ROFLMAO:

Conspiracy theorists are on here spreading misinformation and trying to push their agenda with endless logical fallacies and trolling.

It is true, those things do not fit the narrative.

The spreaders of misinformation will of course be on shortly to claim forum bias…..oh look here is NWGS doing exactly that :ROFLMAO:
Are you talking about the safe vaccines that have now been withdrawn from market or the total collapse of uk against the EU superpower because of brexit?

Wonder why fake blond butch body post no longer here. First time I have seen a post I started removed. Going up in the world I is
Consider it a feather in your cap. I’ve just had my posts removed and given insufficient privileges in one of Ellals whingey non-threads and I always know that I’ve hit a nerve with him when he goes crying to the mods. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back