Poor Londoners

Some selfish Tories think Boris is great,

I'm far from being a Doris fan, but it sounds like he did something good for London. Apparently when Mayor, he instructed The Met to increase stop and search. As a result, during his tenure stabbings went down a lot.

In came Kan't who probably claimed SAS went against the culture of locals, being able to spear each other when they feel like it. As a result the body count increased to the levels we see today.

Easy to forget Doris might actually have done one or one good things.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Some selfish Tories think Boris is great, because he made a few wealthy Tories wealthier. They forget that he is a disingenuous lying scumbag, that traded his soul for a short stint at power, whilst lying to the country, to Parliament and The Queen. Britain harming Brexit, is Boris's badge of shame. He's a disgusting oaf, that should never have sat anywhere near Parliament.

It's no accident that the UK have turned against Boris, his Brexiteers and the cons.

Oh well :giggle:

Nosealls gone off on one again :giggle:

He’ll be needing the hard stuff…

GavisconDoubleActionHeartburn_IndigestionLiquidMixedBerries300ml_1024x1024.jpg

Some nutter was on here the other day pushing Sunaks silly claim that their forthcoming defeat would be quite close.

It's amusing that the only Tory mayor to be re-elected last week took care to distance himself from the toxic party and wouldn't even wear a blue rosette.

Sponsored Links
Some nutter was on here the other day pushing Sunaks silly claim that their forthcoming defeat would be quite close.

It's amusing that the only Tory mayor to be re-elected last week took care to distance himself from the toxic party and wouldn't even wear a blue rosette.
At least they've got gaviscon and plenty of chummy thanks, to help through their losses. (y)

Who mourns a scumbag like Boris in any case?

Lots of Tory politicians are scrambling to be next leader of the opposition.

Nobody knows which of them will still be in Parliament by the end of the year.

Is it true that 60% of the electorate in the London Mayoral elections didn't bother to vote?
Maybe it's time to make voting compulsory in order to find out what people really want.

Is it true that 60% of the electorate in the London Mayoral elections didn't bother to vote?
Maybe it's time to make voting compulsory in order to find out what people really want.
I always find it disappointing to read about low voter turnout for any important election.

I sort of get the rationale 'but none of them appeal to me, none of them stand for my values' etc, however I reckon folk should still vote and, if need be, base it on who is the best of the bunch in their opinion.

Folk in other countries either can't vote and/or the voting system is heavily rigged.

We should be thankful we have the right to vote ... and should exercise that right.

I'm far from being a Doris fan, but it sounds like he did something good for London. Apparently when Mayor, he instructed The Met to increase stop and search. As a result, during his tenure stabbings went down a lot.

In came Kan't who probably claimed SAS went against the culture of locals, being able to spear each other when they feel like it. As a result the body count increased to the levels we see today.

Easy to forget Doris might actually have done one or good things.
As is often the case these days, when it comes to the individual and things they do that are wrong in the eyes of the law and/or society, who tends to get blamed? Everybody ... except for the parents who tend to come further down the list instead of being where they should be, first.

And who's to blame for your son/daughter causing mayhem?

Oh well where do I start, it's the government isn't it! And of course the local council, and the school, and social services. They're all rubbish!

And what about you?

Eh?

The parent/s. Do you hold any responsibility?

Oh ah well, of course we have a part to play ...

Instead of these kids hanging around causing mayhem, imagine if they had decent role models at home instilling decent values in them. Yes I get some wrong 'uns will of course come from homes where the parent/s do try their best, however I reckon they must be in the minority.

Lots of Tory politicians are scrambling to be next leader of the opposition.

Nobody knows which of them will still be in Parliament by the end of the year.
Another just defected to Labour.

Prominent anti small boats too. Doesn't say much for Tory policy and efforts

Sponsored Links
Back