NEWBIE GRADUATE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys just recently graduated as a gas safe engineer and i am over the moon but i graduated at a cost of 6 grand though, now i cam start earning some real MONEY

newbie engineer

Sponsored Links
Real money........should have saved your six grand.cc/ccc.

i see it as a investment in me making more money also i am based in london where i reckon there is a demand for gas safe engineers

ps what is cc/ccc?

Sponsored Links
ccc= career change cowboy
cc=can`t rember cowboy

so how long was your course just out of intrest

i see it as a investment in me making more money also i am based in london where i reckon there is a demand for gas safe engineers

ps what is cc/ccc?

So your in an area with more rgi's per square mile than anywhere else,plus have more foreign unregistered installers than anywhere else,and decide with probably little gas experience your going to make real money.

Somebody obviously forgot to tell you that the influx of quick course students ,plus the failings of large companies has left the plumbing and heating industry on it's arse.

ps what is cc/ccc?

So your in an area with more rgi's per square mile than anywhere else,plus have more foreign unregistered installers than anywhere else,and decide with probably little gas experience your going to make real money.

Somebody obviously forgot to tell you that the influx of quick course students ,plus the failings of large companies has left the plumbing and heating industry on it's a**e.
Indeed - it`s like it`s had it`s piles smeared with Flux :eek: In a word it`s F***ed. :LOL:

16 weeks course duration also i do think i can do realy well now that i have my accrideted gas safe badge, i will charge a reasnable amount for works i undertake but will not touch boiler repairs untill i gain more experience and go on boiler training seminars held by the manufactures i do hope to get a job with british gas if things do become bad for me.

no sub contract for british gas doing boiler n olumbing repairs i saw where theres a will theres a way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back