Models

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it most female (catwalk fashion etc) models are in my opinion, a bit minging?

Sponsored Links
you mean you prefer fat birds ?, someone with a bit of meat on them you can grab hold of :D love handles, you like them to wobble when they walk, someone that'll love you like only a fat bird can ;) I prefer them skinny.

Sponsored Links
you mean you prefer fat birds ?, someone with a bit of meat on them you can grab hold of :D love handles, you like them to wobble when they walk, someone that'll love you like only a fat bird can ;) I prefer them skinny.

:LOL: No, I like athletic.

makes an effort, appreciative, grateful?

notb665 said:
Why is it most female (catwalk fashion etc) models are in my opinion, a bit minging?

I agree, at least in part. On some TV show a lot of years ago the camera crew went back stage with the models. They were the usual skinny bunch but not otherwise unattractive. They were just like any other group of women having a chat and a giggle while they got themselves ready to go out.

Then they stepped out onto the catwalk and the transformation was instant. 'Minging' didn't do them justice. With the right uniforms they could have passed themselves off as nazi concentration camp guards. When I pointed this out our other half had an immediate answer. "That's so that you look at the clothes, not the models." Good point.

From iconic little twiglet (Lesley Hornby - 1966 age16 ) to mature beauty Lesley Lawson 2007 age57, looking fine !

Holding her own in the M&S adverts ...

sixties2a.jpg

gallerypic.jpg

:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back