Just put some pics in my album if you want a look.

Sponsored Links
Well done Roy! great refurb job. The garage will outlast the house now.
That wetcast will weather for the next century :D .

great work mate the slop dash looks good mate me mum wants her massive gable wall pebble dashed in september might persuade her to slop dash it....... in fact no i will persuade her i havent done a bit in aaaaaages

Sponsored Links
great work mate the slop dash looks good

slop dash/ wet cast, regional variations for launching concrete at a wall in an organised fashion :mrgreen:

Been a while as well jr not as much call for it anymore.....mucky job :confused:

jr you need a hand on it m8 ill pop over and help out never tryed it

no worries mate despite its me mum she still wants me to put in a price haha its quite a big area with4 windows and a door and a plinth at the botton oh and about a million pipes and **** to move and go round aswell haha

nice work roy what mix did you use for patching?

Hi Steve the walls were "spar" dashed originally and have been painted a few times so I mixed up a wet dash using Eglongton dash instead of pebbles, (5-2-1-1) same mix as for wet dash but one extra dash in it to blend the dash in better feathered in with a stiff hand brush. Scratch coat 5-1-1 and same for the "butter" coat... ;)

ill stick too the t gun thanks lol but ill help you out jr if you need scaff (ally towers) let me know i can hire them reay cheap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back