Is it me . . .

Sponsored Links
Your right it does look similar if not slightly smaller. Probably doesn't use the same pcb or controls as the galaxy and probably for cost . Last time I checked galaxy rkp was bout 90 quid.

remember Honeywell pretty much own everything now

Looks good for the money but i ve not really had any experience except with their older stuff. If you do go ahead be nice to have some feedback

The new Gen4 metal case use the old G2-20 case but are vastly different boards. They keypad was the one that was developed for the cativ8 range (now not gonna be released) The Gen4 is a fine panel but not a galaxy and has no udl or in built communicator options

Be under no illusions, the Accenta 4 is in no way anything like a Galaxy, except that the end station looks similar. If you want a Galaxy, see if you can pick up a G2-20 off eBay. You can probably get one with a keypad for around £80.

Sponsored Links
Could I just say TEXECOM :LOL:

Who else has super sexy flush mounted chrome RKPs in their range?
1940.jpg

(You know it makes sense)

RF Lighting said:
Could I just say TEXECOM :LOL:
Who else has super sexy flush mounted chrome RKPs in their range?
1940.jpg
Where do I buy Texecom stuff (without a trade account)? This makes sense, because then I'd have online technical support, wouldn't I, Rob? :LOL: :LOL:

Out of interest are texecom in any way related to gardtec? The yes/no buttons seem a common feature there.

the only kepads i know that are flush and chrome are the galaxy, texecom and the menvier, Only the texecom and the menvire have prox options though
4c173c65704ff9d000b7c05d3b2e9c82.image.240x240.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back