Is B-A-S exercising his speedos on a beach in Torremolinos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
b-a-s just calm done, please.

None of these people know you, work with you, come to dinner at your house or have any other kind of genuine interaction with you.

So you don't need to keep trying to hammer the point home - let it go - it's seriously not as important to everyone else here as it is to you.
You'll end up getting suspended and then you'll be left stewing about how correct you were, but nobody will be there to listen.

Deep breath, get it all into context, and move on.

Sponsored Links
like this one, you mean?

Are you denying you authored that comment?
I see your point, but my response to that was not meant to be evasive, it was meant to illustrate the point that because my original post had been removed, the veracity of any quotes could no longer be established, the context of it would be lost if it was only partially quoted, and that the principle ought to be that if the mods feel that a post merits removal then surely any quotes of it should also be removed, as they would contain the same text deemed unacceptable in the original.

So you don't need to keep trying to hammer the point home - let it go - it's seriously not as important to everyone else here as it is to you.
So are you suggesting that Johnmelad and Mod 8 are working in concert to falsely brand me a liar and they regard that as a trivial thing to be doing?

As I said - I do not consider that there is a worse form of abuse - like or loathe what I write, it is always honest. I never lie, and to have my honesty maligned is Unacceptable, with the biggest capital U imaginable.

So are you suggesting that Johnmelad and Mod 8 are working in concert to falsely brand me a liar and they regard that as a trivial thing to be doing?

As I said - I do not consider that there is a worse form of abuse - like or loathe what I write, it is always honest. I never lie, and to have my honesty maligned is Unacceptable, with the biggest capital U imaginable.

Hardly, and that's a worrying level of paranoia. Do you think you're going to change anyone's view of you by continuing down this route? It seems that other people's views of you are important to you, hence the continued attempts to "clear your name" but these attempts aren't really achieving anything.

Not paranoia - I was asking you if that was what you are suggesting.

If the views of people here, including the official site representatives, are that honesty is not important, why do they keep trying to brand me as dishonest? Surely if what you say is true then they wouldn't care if I was or was not?

Hopefully I will show, to anybody not prejudiced and bigoted, that Johnmelad's total failure to provide a shred of proof that he is right, or a convincing case to show that he could have been right, means that he was wrong. And that his refusal to even try means that he knows he was wrong.

As for Mod 8 - you only have to look at what he has removed and what he has allowed to remain to see that he must agree with what Johnmelad has written.

As for Mod 8 - you only have to look at what he has removed and what he has allowed to remain to see that he must agree with what Johnmelad has written.

How do I get to have a look at what he has removed?

Kind regards, John (the other one) ;)

Moderator 8 said:
I don't agree or disagree with what Johnmelad has written. The simple fact is, despite you not liking what he's saying, none of his postings have been abusive, so they have not been removed.
You and I obviously have standards so different that you might as well be an alien.

If you don't consider that impugning someones honesty with absolutely no evidential basis whatsoever is abuse, then I pity you, and all those who have the misfortune to have to engage with you on a personal level, for you a clearly a very nasty person indeed.

Moderator 8 said:
I don't agree or disagree with what Johnmelad has written. The simple fact is, despite you not liking what he's saying, none of his postings have been abusive, so they have not been removed.
You and I obviously have standards so different that you might as well be an alien.

If you don't consider that impugning someones honesty with absolutely no evidential basis whatsoever is abuse, then I pity you, and all those who have the misfortune to have to engage with you on a personal level, for you a clearly a very nasty person indeed.

Christ, b-a-s, give it a rest already.

This entire forum does not legally, morally or ethically need to attain your evidentiary standard.

What exactly goes on five feet behind your keyboard that makes you behave in this way?
I, for one, am done making allowances for you - your rare positive contributions are dwarfed by your obnoxious behaviour.

FFS!, mods the sooner you ban BAS the sooner this forum will become a palce where people can have a good conversation without their thread turning into a Basquabble.

FFS!, mods the sooner you ban BAS the sooner this forum will become a palce where people can have a good conversation without their thread turning into a Basquabble.
Like him or loathe him, either of which in itself is unfair when his character is not personally known to someone, you cannot blame him for going to any lengths to defend a trait ie honesty, which he clearly values highly. At the end of the day it was not him who started this stupid thread or dragged it down to the depths of character assassination.

This entire forum does not legally, morally or ethically need to attain your evidentiary standard.

What exactly goes on five feet behind your keyboard that makes you behave in this way?
What goes on?

What goes on is an absolute certainty that you are completely wrong about items 2 and 3 in your list.

What goes on is a conviction as firm as any comes that if you are going to accuse someone of being a liar you must be able to prove it.

I, for one, am done making allowances for you - your rare positive contributions are dwarfed by your obnoxious behaviour.
There is nothing, nothing at all, more obnoxious than Johnmelad's false accusations.

No - it was me that started it, out of concern (along with others).

Have you actually read the thread? Any allegations of dishonesty are purely in his addled brain.

At least he has one person (out of how many?) sticking up for him.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back