HELP C&K Securitech CO23 - driving me bonkers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!!! My boyfriend has recently re-plastered our kitchen and accidentally knocked the sensor off in the kitchen - we had forgotten to put it back on and this morning the damn alarm just tripped and started going off - we fiddled with the wires (where the sensor used to be) and this stopped the alarm outside but now the panel inside keeps beeping. We don’t know what the code is because the old owners never left a manual!!!! Please help the noise is hurting my ears!!! Thanks a bunch in advance :p !

Sponsored Links
Open the panel and disconnect the wires to the speaker.

I'm at work now - I thought I would let the neighbours listen to the noise all day!! How do I disconnect the speakers - there is only one wire that comes out of the alarm - we didnt want to touch that in case it got louder! Do you know how to reset the user code? Will this stop the noise? Like I said the alarm on the front at the moment is not going off - its just the panel in our house. If we reset the user code will the noise stop? and do you think we need to get a new sensor for the kitchen - its totally come off and the two wires are free

sounds like you have shorted it and blown a fuse, only 2 wires? should be at least 4.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back