Green star heatslave 12/18

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys just had a green star heatslave 12/ 18 installed but plumber and electrician have disappeared after payment and have not connected the room stat. He has run a 3 core and earth cable from stat to boiler.the stat is a honeywell t6360
Could anyone help me with the connections at both ends thank you

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They said job was completed but then found stat in box
Can't really read diagrams

Well, it is contrary to UK Building Regulations to install a new boiler without
a) notifying it to Building Control
b) Fitting this boiler without a room stat

So your installers have not carried out the job in accordance with the law of the land, so you should ask them to remedy it. It will be difficult selling the house without the Building Control document for the boiler.

But you'll forgive me, I hope, if I tell you I've heard this story so many times before and there's usually a back story. The back story goes something like 'it's the mate of a mate and he's not registered but is a complete expert, total pro'. 'Cash job no questions asked, I'll call out the manufacturer when the black smoke starts'.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back