Government emergency alarm

If there are entire networks not working, it suggests that small-scale testing on a few cells had not already been carried out.

UK should have employed a Test Manager.

Did they use the same billionaire consultancies that "organised" the Test-And-Trace fiasco?

Or a Bra Baroness?

Or somebody's pub-owning neighbour?

Far be it from me to suggest that corruption and incompetence pour money into the pockets of Tory buddies.

But corruption and incompetence pour money into the pockets of Tory buddies.

Sponsored Links
I turned mine off just some more government intrusion into our lives with no gain, wife didn't turn hers off so we got the sickly American voice that we get in a lot of advertisments, like that t**t who advertises EE and sofas, don,t want it don't need it .Fella down the pub last night says he got an alert that a white bloke was seen on the bbc, must have got that wrong!

Sponsored Links
1682128987180_edit_931863341523.jpg

Contracted out to infosys seemingly , im surprised none of yous have jumped on sunaks wife being a shareholder

Contracted out to infosys seemingly , im surprised none of yous have jumped on sunaks wife being a shareholder
Apparently the contract was awarded to Fujitsu who subbed it out to infosys...

Fujitsu of course was behind the software that persecuted hundreds of post office sub postmasters!

Edit: Just spotted that nwgs had reported the link in the other related thread

Last edited:
Apparently the contract was awarded to Fujitsu who subbed it out to infosys...

Fujitsu of course was behind the software that persecuted hundreds of post office sub postmasters!

Edit: Just spotted that nwgs had reported the link in the other related thread
and also sued the nhs for 700 million why was any future contracts awarded to fujitsu

and also sued the nhs for 700 million why was any future contracts awarded to fujitsu
Why is Sunak taking the pi55 on an epic level and no one cares! It’s only the start too. Then he’ll wobble off like Gordon brown

Why is Sunak taking the pi55 on an epic level and no one cares! It’s only the start too. Then he’ll wobble off like Gordon brown
WEF puppet untouchable, worked Raab out now Bridgen today.

Sponsored Links
Back