French school

More tiresome lies from trans.

Nosealls favourite word
Sums up the aggressive person you are ;)

You hold a fire arms licence noseall ?? Should people be concerned ?

If yer tired it could be the skiing clothing be to tight cutting off circulation to yer head ?

My mother thought she saw a seal in Austria on skis ?? :LOL: Told her nah it’s probably noseall:giggle:(y)

Did u Leave more yellow stains on the piste on yer latest sking excursion ??

Sponsored Links
Tight ski clothing? WTF?

Yeah and let’s hope you cleared up yer toilet paper ect on the piste as well

Some of us in here have relatives who live in Austria and don’t need complaints about boozed up Uk fruit cakes like you (?) giving the UK a bad name

No wonder they dislike uk tourists in many European countries probably caused by the likes of you spouting yer hatred and aggression and generall p*** poor behaviour

Sponsored Links
It looks like transam and johnny2007 and dredging up their best insults because rational discussion escapes them.
One has to wonder why they contribute to this forum if their only reason for posting is to be so rude and insulting to others.

What is the point of insulting someone who no longer exists on this forum?
Considering you’ve only been on here for four days, you seem to know quite a bit about past members who have only been referred to by their nickname as well as others. How come?

Considering you’ve only been on here for four days, you seem to know quite a bit about past members who have only been referred to by their nickname as well as others. How come?
I've been accused of being a number of other posters. My memory isn't so bad that I will forget those names after just four days.

The best one was Bod who suggested that I control the accounts of my own, Noseall's, Notch7's and JonathanM's, plus another.

You're convinced of who I am, so I'll try to live up to your expectations.
And if I don't, no matter, you'll imagine I am. :ROFLMAO:

Nosealls favourite word
Sums up the aggressive person you are ;)

You hold a fire arms licence noseall ?? Should people be concerned ?

If yer tired it could be the skiing clothing be to tight cutting off circulation to yer head ?

My mother thought she saw a seal in Austria on skis ?? :LOL: Told her nah it’s probably noseall:giggle:(y)

Did u Leave more yellow stains on the piste on yer latest sking excursion ??
Bloody hell!
There's still members who haven't blocked nosef#ckall???
What is the point of insulting someone who no longer exists on this forum?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It looks like transam and johnny2007 and dredging up their best insults because rational discussion escapes them.
One has to wonder why they contribute to this forum if their only reason for posting is to be so rude and insulting to others.
Good thing we have himmy contributing to this DIY forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No need to. I think he knows.

You're not taken in by headlines again are you? Oh yes, of course you are

I reported what was reported on the BBC news
Radio 4

Are you saying there is no truth to that report ?

And it was porkie pies ?
If so we’re is your evidence of that ??

Isn't the unique thing about France that they have banned head coverings?

Sponsored Links
Back