Eh? Why us?

Sponsored Links
Britain was involved in the hunt, trial and conviction of Radovan Karadzic. And now it is taking responsibility for enforcing the sentence handed down to him.

British intelligence played a role in his capture in Belgrade in 2008 after 13 years on the run. British judges and lawyers were involved in the trial against him at a United Nations tribunal that the UK helped to set up.

One of the young lawyers who drafted the legal procedure to transfer Karadzic to the UK was a certain Dominic Raab, who is now the Foreign Secretary - and who ultimately agreed to the request from the UN that the former Bosnian Serb leader should serve out his term in a British jail.

Officials say the reason the UK agreed is because it is on the list of UN members willing to detain those found guilty of global crimes, and it wished to show its continued support for the international rules-based order.

The UK will bear the costs of Karadzic's detention but any decision about whether he is released before his death would be a matter for the UN authorities in The Hague.

Fair enough. Doesn’t say that in my link but I’ll take your word for it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Lol. What did you expect, treat people the way they treat you.

Harger. Don’t take things to seriously. I did initially, but at the end of the day, there are some complete bell ends on here that feed off of your anger. Don’t take things personally.

you left your name off the list noseall

I will agree that your name would not be a the top

that would be himmagin / dazzler

you would be next

:LOL:

Gotta love mottie and the rest of the 'bridge' arguing with themselves/to themselves...

How many made up usernames/date of 'enrollment' can they come up with? :LOL:

Why don’t we all ask the mods to reveal?
I’m happy to.

Sponsored Links
Back