Do we have the right to be 'ist'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant see transam being racist ?

Ok
in the examples given in post76? could you explain why they are racist?

seems he is criticising the French for enabling the migrants to get to Britain. As far as I know the French are not a race.

Sponsored Links

seems he is criticising the French for enabling the migrants to get to Britain. As far as I know the French are not a race.
More to it than just those posts. They were just some examples.

Personally, on this forum, I can't see anybody more prejudiced against a set of people (the french) than him.

If prejudice against the French is not racially prejudiced then what is it ? The fact he puts all our immigration policies down to the french, just emphasises his views.

If you don't see that, or disagree, that's your view. Different to mine though.

I have explained why they're racist in post number 91.
Now you can either deny the blatantly obvious, (it is your right to do so, if that's what you want to do), or you can give an alternative argument why you think they are not racist.
As we're having a calm and sensible discussion, I would assume you're prefer to do the latter, i.e. explain why you think transam's comments are not racist.
But to simply disagree without an explanation is to simply deny the blatantly obvious.

Of course you could resort to a stupid argument about racism can only apply between races.
How many races do you think there are?

More to it than just those posts. They were just some examples.

Personally, on this forum, I can't see anybody more prejudiced against a set of people (the french) than him.

If prejudice against the French is not racially prejudiced then what is it ? The fact he puts all our immigration policies down to the french, just emphasises his views.

If you don't see that, or disagree, that's your view. Different to mine though.
Have you never ever said harsh things about;
America
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Russia

??

Sponsored Links
Have you never ever said harsh things about;
America
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Russia

??
Transam's comments are not about the countries, but they are about the people, the French, the Albanians, and all the other asylum seekers.

As you claim to be so familiar with transam's comments, and his reasons for making them, perhaps you'd like to guess why he made them, and what he hopes to achieve, and what he, or you, thinks he might actually achieve?

Transam's comments are not about the countries, but they are about the people, the French, the Albanians, and all the other asylum seekers.

And your point is what ?

It constitutes racism :giggle: ?

Nonsense

People live in countries

Albanians live in Albania

French live in France ect ect

Austrians live in Austria

Transam picks up on the french like you do Trump voters........who are generally Americans

It would appear that one cannot state were an asylum seeker comes from :ROFLMAO:

As it’s racist according to some

What about saying that the asylum seekers are foreigners ??

Or will that upset Pats sensibilities ? :giggle:

It would appear that one cannot state were an asylum seeker comes from :ROFLMAO:

As it’s racist according to some
Total nonsense. It's publicly recorded data.

What about saying that the asylum seekers are foreigners ??

Or will that upset Pats sensibilities ? :giggle:
Again utter nonsense. The vast majority of asylum seekers will be 'foreigners' to which ever country they apply for asylum.

You do like your absurdities. But that's what they are: absurdities.

And your point is what ?

It constitutes racism :giggle: ?

Nonsense

People live in countries

Albanians live in Albania

French live in France ect ect

Austrians live in Austria
The fact that people live in countries is not a valid argument against racism. It's an irrelevant fact.
It's like saying, "why do you hate the French". And you respond with, "because they live in France". Can you understand the absurdity of your response.

You repeatedly accuse the French of not only allowing the asylum seekers to leave France, but of actively assisting and facilitating the criminal gangs.
You repeatedly accuse Eastern Europeans of being thieves merely because they are Eastern Europeans.
Both are classic examples of racism, assigning characteristics based on the nationality of the object of your hatred.

If that is the best explanation that you can present for why your comments are not racist, then you failed miserably.
But then as racists tend to be poorly educated, it's hardly surprising that reasoning is not your best ability
And my earlier observation, that your racist rants are uncontrollable, inexcusable and unacceptable outbursts caused by your inherent anger seems the most plausible. You resort to such outbursts when you are unable to present a coherent argument..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back