Design Ideas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Does anyone know of a good website which would give good ideas or help me plan my backyard design?

Thanks

Dan

Sponsored Links
have a look at the bbc website under the gardening section. Theres also a good series on bbc2 on a friday night

Hi

I agree with the above, also there are some brilliant books with garden designs suitable for every size and type of garden. I saw some in WHSmIth for example. I can't remember the exact title, but there were two where each page had a different garden design. Some of the garden design books talk a lot about design theory with some glossy pics, IMO these aren't as useful for ideas as ones where its just plans.

Hope this helps

Amanda

have a good look around the internet, just put in garden designers etc. many companies have very good examples on their websites that can give insperation.
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back