Coping Stones - Where To Buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone know where I can get coping stones similar to the picture please. So far I've tried Travis Perkins, Jewsons and B&Q. Sizes are 140mm width, apex height 40mm, side height 22mm. Length not important. Thanks.

IMG_20240325_151652.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thank you, I have just looked on the website but their coping stones are higher. The search continues! But they have a branch near me so I think I'll pop in though.

Sponsored Links
Huws Gray.
According to the website they don't seem to have any stock in numerous stores? Any idea of any other places please. Never thought it would be so difficult to buy single width coping stones.

Pretty sure 140x50mm are fairly common, Wickes for example.
According to the website, my local one has stock and judging by the pic they seem close (straight edges as opposed to rounded off) so here's hoping! Hopefully they will be slightly under size and will be close enough. Every time I buy timber it comes in under size, can't help but think that shrinkflation is common with building materials now.

Well I tried Wickes but just too big unfortunately. Anyone have any other ideas where I can buy coping stones from please. Thanks.

Just thought I would update/comclude this. I tried Huws Gray as suggested, and strangely as I was there they had a pallet delivered. These were the right height but too narrow! They were only 125mm wide which is bizarre as all the others are 140mm. So that was close. But, I popped into my local garden centre and surpringly they had them there. Slightly too high again but the closest option yet and as good as I'll get I think. So I got those to use. Thanks again for the replies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back