Bus driver refused veiled Muslims a ride.

Was the driver right?

• Yes. Well done that man.

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • No, he should be reprimanded.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, he should be sacked and charged with racial abuse.

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Course he was right. There's a few of them muslim women that's got on buses and exploded, killing people.
Who's to say they won't do it in this country?
It might be a good idea to make them strip to their underwear before letting them on any public transport. :LOL: :LOL:

Yes. The driver probably did it in response to the recent event of the blind man being asked to leave the bus because of his guide dog.

Sponsored Links
He was right - after all these wannabe caped crusaders should use batmobiles to travel round in.

so they only got the story from the muslims side again??

how do we know they aren't exagerating it?
maybe he asked her to take the veil off so he could compare her to the photo on her travel pass and she refused?

without both sides of the story it's biassed..

I ride a motorbike every now and then I have a full face helmet on, and am asked even with the viser up to take it off in some shops, no prob.
Some shops and shopping centers make you take off hats, hoodies, sunglasses so you can be ID by the camaras.
**** them they if don't like it although they may have been born here they should abide by the rules of common courtesy.
If it upsets them get a passport and move on.

wot do you mean get a passport? they've only got one between all of them and they pass it around when they need it.. how can you tell them apart if they wear veils and refuse to remove them?

You raise an interesting point there CJ. What do they do at Passport Control? I wonder whether the PC Officers insist that they remove the veil for identification purposes or just let them go through?

You raise an interesting point there CJ. What do they do at Passport Control? I wonder whether the PC Officers insist that they remove the veil for identification purposes or just let them go through?

Some passport control officers ask them to lift them to prove ID, in other countries they go in to booths to prove their ID accompanied by a female officer.
Personally I would not allow them in the airport, the plane or the car park outside!

Some passport control officers ask them to left them to prove ID, in other countries they go in to booths to prove their ID accompanied by a female officer.
Personally I would not allow them in the airport, the plane or the car park outside!
There are plenty of other modes of transport available:

Wearing a veil obviously conceals your identity, and has been used in commiting crime, so should be banned.

It is also a way of infleckting control of a husband control over his wife, so that nobody sees her as she would look normally.

I can't go into a shopping centre with my hood up, even though I show my face, so why should a Muslim be allowed to do something that I can't do on religion ground, from a text that says kill all infidels? (ie me, because I'm not allowed to do what they do?)

Wearing a veil obviously conceals your identity, and has been used in commiting crime, so should be banned.
by that logic we can ban cars bikes motor bikes people houses stockings and just about anything that exists because someone somwhere will have commited a crime with it :D :D :D ;)

One of the failed London bombers escaped by dressing as a Muslim woman, complete with burkha covering his face. Reason enough to ban veils, burkhas etc.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23381847-bombing-suspect-fled-in-a-burkha.do

How do we know that burkha wearing women are women then?? We should also stop them from driving cars whilst wearing veils. I don't know how they can pass a driving test when they are looking out of a half inch slit in their clothing. Can't have enough awareness of other road users.

Sponsored Links
Back