Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think you were just a troll, but you spend too much time on here to just be that.

It's now become clear that you've actually got a personality problem haven't you?

You simply can't accept anyone having different experiences or a different opinion, I really pity you
Notchy definitely has issues!

I don’t bother with him nowadays, he just lies and ignores any conflicting information.

Trolls have a sense of humour, that rules our Notchy and @Treacle

Sponsored Links
Survivor bias.

All the people whose gut told them to turn down immunisation against a potentially fatal disease, raging throughout the world, and subsequently died of it, are not posting online.

Should you wish to read them, many of their pathetic stories can be viewed as they have been published posthumously as a grisly warning.
There was a lot of "death bias" as well!

Tens of thousands of people ended up with Covid on their death certificate simply because they'd tested positive whilst suffering from an already terminal condition!

The statistics from around that time are ridiculously unreliable!

Tens of thousands of people ended up with Covid on their death certificate simply because they'd tested positive whilst suffering from an already terminal condition!

The statistics from around that time are ridiculously unreliable!
I’ve said that numerous times.

The sheep follow the dog

You’ve just made yourself look utterly stooopid

It was Jan 2021

Vaccines weren’t available for them then.
really the vaccine was available from dec 2020 by the 10th of jan 2 million people had been vaccinated with nhs staff being in priority group and of those 2 million people around 400k had had their 2nd dose by 10th of jan .
Now remind me who is the one making himself look stupid.
But by its description long wouldnt have been showing in the jan it would be showing months /years later after 10s of millions of doses and multiple boosters

Sponsored Links

The statistics from around that time are ridiculously unreliable
Utter nonsense, there was no “death bias”
Pathetic conspiracist bolox

Lots of people with a terminal condition died earlier than they should’ve done due to covid

And you are claiming they didn’t die from covid

I have a close relative who also worked on a ward designated for patients with covid and there were none such extremely ill patients. But almost every nurse on the ward had to have time off from work from side effects after having the AZ vax some for up to 2 weeks
this is not true

Aveatry repeatedly refuses to state which hospital….because he made it up.

As per Notchy is spouting pure rubbish.

It’s well known that if you died of a heart attack or a bad pizza it was listed as Covid.

really the vaccine was available from dec 2020 by the 10th of jan 2 million people had been vaccinated with nhs staff being in priority group and of those 2 million people around 400k had had their 2nd dose by 10th of jan .
Now remind me who is the one making himself look stupid.
But by its description long wouldnt have been showing in the jan it would be showing months /years later after 10s of millions of doses and multiple boosters
poor gas112 busy digging his own hole

Article here on 8th of Jan saying: “NHS staff to be given vaccine over next few weeks”

The covid wave start in Dec, peaked in early Jan

NHS staff were not vaccinated before the peak of the wave

Maybe gas has the integrity to come back and admit he is wrong….but I doubt it, covid conspiracists are weak cowards

“Alpha variant; the wave peaked in early January 2021”

Last edited:
poor gas112 busy digging his own hole

Article here on 8th of Jan saying: “NHS staff to be given vaccine over next few weeks”

The covid wave start in Dec, peaked in early Jan

NHS staff were not vaccinated before the peak of the wave

Maybe gas has the integrity to come back and admit he is wrong….but I doubt it, covid conspiracists are weak cowards
You really do speak nonsense.

As per Notchy is spouting pure rubbish.

It’s well known that if you died of a heart attack or a bad pizza it was listed as Covid.
How would you know, you think radiation sickness and covid are the same.

Oh dear me, you’re to stupid to get what I said.

Simple Notchy
You claimed that because radiation sickness and covid have superficially similar symptoms, in your easily confused brain you thought that proved something.

It did: it proved you lack critical thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back