Angela Rayner

But why are the police investigating, knowing it is a total waste of time? It looks like the governing party have forced them to do this. That can't be good.
If it’s linked to Fraud it’s not timed out.

Sponsored Links
Clawback's not based on occupation, just ownership for the requisite period afaik. Why would a council sell a house and then try to control occupation, they might as well not sell it

I've read in a couple of places that some councils put additional requirements on RTB, such as it having to be your main home for five years after you buy it. The information is a bit sketchy, though.

Sponsored Links
Could you explain a bit more please? I can't see that anywhere. There is no mention, as far as I can see, in the Representation of the People Act.
Because it’s got nothing to do with the above act.

If the line of inquiry is a broader financial fraud and the electoral registration is believed to be part of creating a false paper trail.

Because it’s got nothing to do with the above act.

If the line of inquiry is a broader financial fraud and the electoral registration is believed to be part of creating a false paper trail.

What sort of frauds do you think they might be investigating?

Obtaining a gain or benefit as a result of deception.

The electoral offences are trivial unless they are seen as part of a deception for gain.

Creating evidence to Avoid tax for example.

if it’s to do with the electoral register, what else can it be other than fraud?

Fraud on the electoral register is time limited to 2 years.
Not if the purpose is to create a false paper trial for something bigger.

I've read in a couple of places that some councils put additional requirements on RTB, such as it having to be your main home for five years after you buy it. The information is a bit sketchy, though.
My understanding is these relate to your application. I don’t see how councils could apply additional restrictions other than those defined (e.g rural housing etc)

My understanding is these relate to your application. I don’t see how councils could apply additional restrictions other than those defined (e.g rural housing etc)

A simple term in the sale deed e.g. if you don't live there as your main home for at least 5 years, then you will have to repay the RTB discount. If AR was up to no good, then I have always thought it was more likely to be something to do with RTB discount, rather than tax.

Just found this in the Mail:

1713218721187.png

A simple term in the sale deed e.g. if you don't live there as your main home for at least 5 years, then you will have to repay the RTB discount. If AR was up to no good, then I have always thought it was more likely to be something to do with RTB discount, rather than tax.

View attachment 340288

small-parson-jack-russell-terrier-tearing-at-a-trouser-leg-BE73RH.jpg

Does it mean that the Tory propaganda machine has seen an election coming up, and released its smear dogs?

View attachment 340288
Yes I understand you could add covenants, but I’m not sure the council could do this under RTB rules. Of course if they did it anyway the covenant is still enforceable.

Sponsored Links
Back