Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
are Denso and Carmen joined at the hip? Both seen unable to see beyond their own ignorance.,
To see what ?
The facts ?
Can't wait for them to come out. I don't have priority access like you and mbk.

Why don't you show them to us ?

But let's keep obsessing about Angela Rayner. That's really going to make a difference :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tories are telling Tories to stay away.

"Spencer Flower, Dorset’s Conservative council leader, has a simple edict when it comes to defending his blue fiefdom from a Liberal Democrat insurgency: don’t let Rishi Sunak’s disunited MPs anywhere near the campaign.

Most Tory candidates in the county are campaigning as “Local Conservatives” determined to keep their distance from the party’s problems at Westminster. The embattled prime minister does not feature on their leaflets.

Flower says: “I was asked by an MP what help he could give us and I said: ‘Stay away — that’s the best thing. You’ve got no added value. It’s local elections. I want to keep it local’.”

He cannot remember the last time Sunak came to Dorset."

FT.com

I hear the mad lettuce woman and her supporters think they have a chance of regaining power.

Looks like there is more coming out to day about AR and her 'home' Deceit well don't lie then.

I thought that was Andy's job? Admittedly maybe a few more words for clarity would help.

Sponsored Links
Back