Acronym

Sponsored Links
Stivino. read the OP. You can use [/b]any of the words in the preceding sentence. Not the last one. ;) ;)

But none of the above are acronyms. My understanding of acronyms is that they work like this;
BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation.
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival.
BFG = Big Friendly Giant.
FAF = Royal Air Force.
TMFA = Too Many F*****g Acronyms. ;)

What's you problem? It's a bit of fun FFS. If you don't like it, don't read it or post in it !!!

Stivino. read the OP. You can use [/b]any of the words in the preceding sentence. Not the last one. ;) ;)

But none of the above are acronyms. My understanding of acronyms is that they work like this;
BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation.
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival.
BFG = Big Friendly Giant.
FAF = Royal Air Force.
TMFA = Too Many F*****g Acronyms. ;)

What's you problem? It's a bit of fun FFS. If you don't like it, don't read it or post in it !!!

I don't have any problems. You on the other hand seem to have a learning difficulty. There is another thread running which is almost exactly the same as this one, maybe you didn't notice or just thought you'd re-invented the wheel when you started this thread.
BTW, while we're on the subject of acronyms.
DILLIGAF?

EDIT; there's no need for you to make a silly reply, I won't look in your silly wee thread again.

Sponsored Links
I have to admit i am not a regular in any of the long running threads on here. And yes, i realise now this is the same as an existing thread. And, i am happy for this one to die.

However, Stiv, i don't appreciate this comment "You on the other hand seem to have a learning difficulty.". I haven't got a learning diffiulty - whereas you did have a problem with my post.

And as for "DILLIGAF?" no, you look like you've been given a few !!! It's a shame you're not here to read this, i have a huge smug feeling right now !!

Back