Thanks and like

Sponsored Links
No I think you're overthinking things, the like or thanks thing should only ever be taken with a pinch of salt anyway. If you disagree with someone then you can say so, like what is happening here.

Sponsored Links
No I think you're overthinking things, the like or thanks thing should only ever be taken with a pinch of salt anyway. If you disagree with someone then you can say so, like what is happening here.
That's hardly an argument, it goes both ways. The pinch of salt would also apply to Don't like or Disagree. And if you like or want to thank you can post.

Dear Admin
There are Thanks and Like buttons. May I suggest Don't like and Disagree buttons as well?
If I disagree strongly enough then I will say so. If an OP see`s a dislike icon on a post they will not always know the reason why it was given.

If an OP see`s a dislike icon on a post they will not always know the reason why it was given.
Not just an OP, any post. But doesn't that apply to Like as well? It's sometimes good to be able to show appreciation for a point, even if you don't feel like writing a response, and maybe getting involved in a complicated and often acrimonious discussion.
Anyway, it doesn't sound like it's going to happen.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like it's going to happen.
Most of the time the poster was disliked, not the actual post. One particular poster always got several dislikes, even on decent posts. It just wound everyone up even more.

Sponsored Links
Back