Split DC Inverter Type Air Conditioner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if I am on the correct thread as I couldn't find anything specific to A/C systems.
I have a Blaupunkt Split DC Inverter Type Air Conditioner. It has the outdoor unit and indoor unit. It was installed about 8 years ago and has been running good since. Recently, i keep getting error E1 showing on the display. Sometimes it starts and blows air a little bit then goes to E1. Yesterday it randomly worked for a few hours but now it's back to the E1.

I checked the outdoor unit and opened the sides and cleaned the electricals area but this hasn't helped. I noticed that when I turned the indoor unit on, usually the outdoor unit's fan would spin but now its not turning the outdoor units fan on at all. Like the indoor unit can be blowing air but outdoor unit not doing anything. Then it goes to E1.

I've attached a pictured diagram that i found on the cover of the outdoor unit which seems to be a system diagram. Can anyone kindly advise, what could be wrong?

Thank you

Attachments

• Blaupunkt.JPG
    Blaupunkt.JPG
    610.5 KB · Views: 23
Sponsored Links
E1 suggests it's a common error; a likely cause is loss of refrigerant pressure - you'll need a suitably qualified engineer to top it up. In any case messing with aircon is not really a diyjob and can be hazardous.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back