Shark Vacuum cleaner battery Q

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently got a shark cordless cleaner that seems to work ok. It takes the "XBAT200" battery, or "XBAT200EU", the first is on the label of the battery itself, the shark website does not recognise that number, but does recognise the latter one.
Anyway looking around amazon and ebay, there are batteries that are 2.45Ah and batteries that are the same size that declare 4Ah... I wonder is those are the special china Ah measures that get onto cheap stuff.
Does anyone have one of these and know whether the 4Ah is real and does last longer?

Sponsored Links
I would add that buying (and really what I'm saying is returning) from Amazon is that you literally have nothing to lose by buying from Amazon. I bought a pair of replacement Makita batteries from Amazon they far better than the originals but I bought them on the basis that Amazon makes returns so darn easy if they'd turned out to be crap.

Well why spend more on a pretend 4Ah if it is really a 2.5Ah that can be bought cheaper, the original is an unknown age so a new one will last longer anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back