Pyronix enforcer - how to temporarily disable alarm to fit new batteries in sensors?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I need to change the batteries in the sensors. Last time I did this, opening each one set off the alarm with a tamper alert. I think there is a way to disable it or put it in some mode so it won't do this then I can just change it back.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Unless you have the engineer code …..then no ….what’s the big deal with entering the code to stop the tamper alarm while you swop out the battery ? It’s only sounding internally!

I do have the engineer code.

I think from memory it set of the siren too? Not totally sure it's a while ago but I've got a few to change.

Go into engineer programming , then change your batteries then exit engineer programming !

Sponsored Links
Hey so I pushed D then entered the code and thought this was the engineer menu but it still set off. Am I doing it wrong ?

Thanks

So ….no you don’t have the engineer code ….entering the engineer code would say ….inhibit fire ….you would press yes …or no

Ah ok . Thanks. It's just in the menu that comes up it allows me to enable and disable the engineer menu which I thought would be odd for a standard user to be able to do so thought it must be the engineer code.

Thanks !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back