Magnetic door contact EOL? Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to wire a magnetic door contact with the pyronix euro V10 system.

I have these

Can someone advise on if they are okay, there seems to only be two connected terminals the rest spare, if it's okay can anyone advise on how to wire please?

Sponsored Links
Alarm pair go on the silver screws …tamper pair twisted together and under any of the brass screws

il_794xN.2284958081_spg3.jpg

Sponsored Links
Although the drawing you did has confused me. The contact has gold, silver, gold, then silver, gold.

So not sure if I just follow the positions or the colours as the silvers seem to be connected together

Follownthe colours lol. My bad. The 2 silver terminals are the reed switch, the other 3 are just spare

Follownthe colours lol. My bad. The 2 silver terminals are the reed switch, the other 3 are just spare
Thanks will try in the morning. Ah okay the two silver terminals are connected to each other in the contact already, how does the 4k resistor work if they're already connected without the resistor inplace?

When the reed switch is open, the 4k7 resistor will be seen in the circuit. When the switch is closed it wont

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back