Can't log in on Firefox. It says 'Privacy & Transparency'.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have done a 'C Clean', no change, still can't get beyond the page that says Privacy and Transparency and invites me to click on the "Continue with recommended cookies" button.

Have more luck with Chrome, can get on to the site OK.

A 'C Clean' clears cookies and cache to the best of my knowledge but hasn't fixed this issue.

Advice would be welcome. Ta.

Sponsored Links
UPDATE. It just occurred to me I could try disabling Adblocker for the site .... and it has fixed it.

Yes it looks like you're right, ta.

I dare say that's not the last of the matter, adblockers are a bit controversial are they not?

Just found your topic and must admit it goes a tiny bit deeper than I would normally go ... all I did was turn adblocker off and it worked, and having turned it back on again it still seems to work - but either way I now know roughtly where to look if it happens again ... ta.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Just found your topic and must admit it goes a tiny bit deeper than I would normally go ... all I did was turn adblocker off and it worked, and having turned it back on again it still seems to work - but either way I now know roughtly where to look if it happens again ... ta.

I tried turning my adblocker off, but it made zero difference in my case.

^^^^ Understood. I would think that wraps this one up - sorry to have created a bit of a non-event.

Back